We hope you all get a chance to check out our upgraded Library before you head for home. Shirley Menacher, #53, and her wonderful helpers, have done a beautiful job of bringing the Library up to date. Thank you ladies. There are many new books, and the old ones are organized according to category and author.
Shirley has posted a note about a new series available. The #1 Ladies Detective Agency is a series of novels by Scottish author Alexander McCall Smith. The books have been adapted to radio and T.V.
The Agency is located in Gaborone, Capital of Botswana. Its founder is a Motswana protagonist and main detective. The episodic novels are as much about the adventures and foibles of different characters as they are about solving mysteries.
I am starting the first in the series even as we speak. They should keep me out of trouble all summer. I will keep you posted on how well I like them.
Mary